javakittie liners!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twitch

i kept promising and promising these pics. sorry for the delay but here they are now! :mrgreen:

stew modeling the green. i was unsure of such a bright color at first but they have really grown on me and i find that they are my favorite set so far
100_1095.jpg

tasche with the mango
100_1096.jpg

stew with the lions
100_1089.jpg

serraphim with the brown
100_1084.jpg

a cute one of twix's reaction to stew on his first day back from his broken foot. she's the boss and is normally not all that cuddly of the other rats, in fact she likes picking on stew and bribes the most. but i think she missed him...
100_1078.jpg

ok, now back to the cages. i love the liners and so does the rat butts. i've had to do a lot of repairing they've loved them so much... :wallbang:

but here they are nice and new looking
zen's-now chancey's and rose's cage with the stripped liners
100_1450.jpg

100_1449.jpg

100_1448.jpg

100_1447.jpg

the rat in the picture is chancey! :heart:

with the blue liners that i made while waiting for javakitties liners to arrive. so love javakitties much better!
100_1159.jpg

100_1158.jpg

100_1153.jpg

here's the liners i made while i was waiting... screwed up on the patchwork one and ended up with flowers in top in the middle when its supposed to be on bottom...
100_1115.jpg

100_1111.jpg

100_1110.jpg

the blue ones i made
100_1112.jpg

100_1114.jpg

java made a nice set of blue ones for the martins and a nice set of the lion print too. thankfully repairs are not needed on them as normally there's not much chewing going on. now on the main cage on the other hand... ee gads....

using something from each set to show what was made, top half of the cage:
100_1072.jpg

bottom half:
100_1073.jpg

clearer shot of the lion print and the brown
100_1081.jpg

top half of the cage after a friend and i had a sewing party
100_1199.jpg

i have a lot more toys in there now and after the repair work done on some the liners look very different too. its cleaning day today so i will take more pictures and hopefully have them up on time.

thanks again javakittie for the great liners. it really does make cleaning a breeze!

Yay! Pictures! I'm so glad the Lime grew on you. Stew looks fabulous on it! You tell those fuzzbutts to stop eating their pretties, or else I'll come up there to sqoosh them and kiss their bellies!

Your sets are good, too!

Back