Jacqui

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mamarat

Jacqui was PTS today. I will miss my little angel, so tiny, so sweet.

jacqui4.jpg

from today

Jacqui3.jpg

Jacqui had advanced kidney disease and an inoperable tumor.

Jacqui was such a high spirited little girl, a real people rat. She loved her humans and lived her life to the fullest. It's so damn unfair it was cut short.
I'm so sorry Jacqui, we wish we could have kept you longer, you needed to go and we will always miss you.
Fly free sweet one...

Sweet little Jacqui came to us in August with her two sisters River and Summer(RIP). Thank you LA. She gave us so much LOVE. I wish we could have done more for her but there was nothing left. On out time she always wanted kisses and cuddles. She is with her sister now. LOVE you so much Jacqui, run free. DAD :heart: :tearful:

God she is so beautiful.. She surely deserved the best of everything in life, and it's not fair that it came so late to her and then that she got so little time to enjoy it.
But she did find you while so many never will, so was she cursed or was she blessed? I don't know. And were you cursed or blessed to have had her and Summer for so little time in spite of doing everything you could? I think I know what you'd say, and I expect Jacqui & Summer would say the same.

My mom asks why I continue to have them when they live such a short time and break my heart when they go.
Because they too deserve the best of love no matter how long it's for, and what they give while they're here is as much as any other pet, it's just full-force cause it's undiluted by time. You take kids that don't even have a decent 2 yrs alloted them, and you can bet the joy they have in the short time they have with you is just that much less diluted too.

Run happy with Summer, Jacqui, you both are so loved. You mattered hereso much precious girls.

I'm so sorry Jeannine :cry:

My darling Jacqui, you were only mine for a short time and it broke my heart to give you up. But I am so glad I did because you had more knowledgable care with Mama and Mo.

Thank you to both of you for taking such good care of all of them.

I will miss you baby girl, run healthy and free.

:tearful:

I am so sorry Mamarat. Jacqui is a beautiful rat. She will be running free with her sister at the bridge. She was so lucky to come to you and have some time of love and attention. She will be watching from above.

Ann

I'm so sorry, Mom, Dad. I know her passing hurt you so much. She was such a sweet little girl. You gave her the best home, love and care. :rose2:

Mammarat, she was so pretty, love that first picture, I know how you will miss your pretty girl! She was very lucky to have been your girl, Hugs & hope you replace her
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To Jacqui
We wish we could have told you,
in words you'd understand,
We wanted you to stay with us.
This wasn't what we'd planned.

We wish somehow to tell you,
How empty we now feel.
A part of us went with you,
A part that time can't heal.

We wish we had you back again,
to fill this empty space.
But one day we'll be together
in a far, far better place

tratangel.jpg

Oh Phyllis, that is so beautiful!
And you broght Jacqui back to the forefront again. Too many little ones grieved and we move on. Every one deserving to be not just grieved but remembered.
Jacqui deserves it and you deserve a big hug.

Back