- I've GOT a Ferret Nation - !!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christie

OMG I'm DEF getting a fn on Thursday!! I accidentaly saw it in my moms van tonight :oops: I just went out to get my phone and the charger and saw it in the back and almost screamed!!!! I feel bad ruining the surprise but my OWN FN!!!! I just wanted to scream my happines to you guys!! My 4 girls are gonna be happy as pie!! :happydance: :bunnydance: :hugs: :joy:

Godmother said:
Wow, that is so great! You must be dying to get it out and put it together.

OOOO you have NO idea! I have wanted a FN for over a year now and I FINALLY get to have one!! I cant wait for the ease of cleaning and ALL THAT ROOM!!!! And the decorating! Chelsey is a little backed up with all her hammock orders so i wonr be able to have tons of fancy hammocks for the first few weeks but thats ok! I've been making ropes and buying little bell balls and a bumch of fleecy goodness for covering the pans!

:happydance:

Oh how lucky for you! It's wonderful that mom got exactly what you wanted. One year, that's what my hubby got me for my birthday, it was the best bday gift ever.

Well, I asked for a cage and then she said I'm gonna give you money and then you can pay the difference for the cage yourself. So i was thinking I was gonna have to pay like 100 bucks or something but now I can spend some of that money on hammocks and food :) aka the necessidies (sp??)

I think im def gonnna love mine considering I hate cleaning my current cage because the doors are fairly small...so when I get, I'm gonna be cleaning it everyday!! Maybe not a full clean LOL I'll just have fun spot cleaning :D

LOL thats awesome Kat!! Last night I had a dream that my parents gace it to me and my dad set it up for me and it only took him like, 5 min!! It was aweosme! LOL

OMG I got it!!!!! I got it before I went to school and then as soon as I got home, I got to building!!! And it was actually really easy to put together by myself. It only took about and hour which was good!!! It's all decorated now and I thought it would be really bare but its not that bare at all. Not as many hammocks as I would like but like I said, i'm ordering a bumch from Chelsey soon so it'll be full of hammocks then!!

It's soooo pretty and HUUUUUGE!!!!! There is so much room for my 4 girls! And my 3 babies can def get out :p I refuse to modifty it so it they escape then they will just have to stay in the other cage until they are big enough but hopfuly they onwt escape...that much LOL!

I cant beleive I actually have a Ferret Nation. I just love it so much!! And sorry, once again, no pics but I Promise i'll have some in the next week or so. But I feel kind of bad taking away there climbing abilities on the cage so I tried to put as many climbing toys in there as I could.

:happydance: :bunnydance: :joy: :D :giggle:

It's the best! And I was wondering if I had enough stuff in there for them...just want your opinion. So I have:

Fleece covering the 4 pans
4 fleece ropes
2 hammocks (soon to be like, 10 tehe)
a tube
and igloo
a hidey house
food, water and veggies
some cardboard boxes (like a kleenex box)
A basket with fleece in it for sleeping
3 ringy bell type cat toys
a small roll a nest ball so rolling in (which they love to do lol)
a chewing toys thingy
2 litter boxes

annnnd ya!

Thanks for being so happy for me guys! I LOVE you all!! And my cage :p

Back