It's Emma Lee!! *another pic Feb. 4th*

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This little one needs a name:

• Emily

• Dora

• Clover

• Sparrow

• Wren

• Other (please post other names!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
jorats said:
My guess would be 5 weeks as well. I don't think I'd worry about a pregnancy, unless she was with older males.

I'm **Hoping** that they weren't dumb enough to leave her dad in with her. I guess that the lady dropped off the babies and their dad to be adopted out.

More pictures! She's growing up too fast!
IMG_3911.jpg

IMG_3912.jpg

Thank you for the lovely compliments! I'm going to try to take more pics of her, maybe each week at least, to post! I can't wait to see what she's going to look like all grown up, with that brown tail with about an inch of white on the end. She's going to look like Mariusz without the rex! ^_^

She is so sweet.

I know what you mean about growing up. I looked back at Hazel and Rubys 5 wk old pics on their first birthday. They were so small and fluffy.

Yup! ^_^ We went with Emma Lee because the other three girls have 2 names each so it wouldn't be fair if she just had one name. We went with "Emily" originally then changed to "Emma Lee" because of the "it's not fair" thing, LOL! :lol:

Back