It's Emma Lee!! *another pic Feb. 4th*

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This little one needs a name:

• Emily

• Dora

• Clover

• Sparrow

• Wren

• Other (please post other names!)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Willow Bean

**EDIT**We decided on Emma Lee so that she could have two names like the other girls do, it wouldn't be fair if they had two and she only had one, LOL!!

I went to the pet store to look at bird toys for my new FNs, if they ever get here!, and I spotted this little darling in the adoption tank. Apparently her previous owner bought two "girls" and ended up with babies, so Daddy and babies ended up in the adoption tank. OOPSIES! SO! I couldn't leave her there and I talked another lady into taking the two boys she was in the adoption tank with (hope she isn't pregnant!!). The other lady was looking at getting one but I told her that two were better. her male counterpart (boyfriend, husband, friend?) didn't seem thrilled so she left with just one. I told her to come back without him and get the other!!

She's in quarenteen and I have her eating HT 2018 blocks (they just got here today!!!!!!) and she is in a Super pet My first home cage with the jingle rat, platform and ramp until she is finished with quarantine. I have to get a wheel washed up for her and I gave her a nest box with a bed and everything so she will be happy.

Here are the pictures!

What a beautiful Berk belly on this little agouti girl!
IMG_3910.jpg

"Mum... please, I don't want to show off my cute tum!!"
IMG_3907.jpg

"...and I'm off! HAHA!!"
IMG_3905.jpg

"Here I go again!"
IMG_3904.jpg

"and again! Look at my cute tail!"
IMG_3901.jpg

"I wonder what those black and white things are called"
IMG_3900.jpg

"Here's my bum!"
IMG_3898.jpg

"Hey Mom!!"
IMG_3896.jpg

She finally behaved for a picture!!
IMG_3895.jpg

*HOW OLD IS SHE?*

***EDIT*** Is there a way to disable the poll or change it?

Godmother, I love the name Emily! I think it is super, super cute!

Are there any other suggestions? I need, like, 20 names to choose from, I'm so picky!! One of my friends suggested Dora, so I have Emily and Dora so far for suggestions, are there any others?

jorats said:
She's adorable. What about Sadie?
I, personally, LOVE the name Sadie for her but my boss freaked out because that's her daughter's name. I was going to name Sophie Sadie but my boss flipped about it (like got really offended or whatever) so I'm afraid that if I called her that, every time I saw her I would think of my boss :(

I wish I could change the Poll to add Cinder! I really like that name too! We always go through, like, 50 names before we finally pick one! LOL!

I just thought of an addition to Cinder....
you could call her Cinder-mello
Cinder because of her main color,
mello (short for marshmello) because of the little bit of white on her belly

It's been a struggle but I think that we are going to go with a variation of Emily! We were thinking that Emmie Lee or Emma Lee would be a cute name and it would have two parts, just like the other 3 girls. Now the voting is down to these two names.

Emma Lee
Emmie Lee

Please cast your vote tonight and tomorrow she will have a name!

Thankyou Godmother and Jorats and everyone else for naming my little one! I edited the original post but I'll post here as well: we are going with
Emma Lee
so that she can have two names like all the other girls!

Now... how old do you think she is? She was in with her brothers in the adoption tank because everyone thought she was a boy. Should I be preping for a litter? I hope not! She's so small!!

Back