It's been awhile, I have squishes now!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little_Vixen

It's been years (literally) since the last time I've posted and even longer since I've had rats. The last time I had rats was my first ones, my two girls Seraphina(black hooded) and Isis(fawn hooded).

Since then I am now engaged to a wonderful man(not the one I was with before), we have an 11 month old Terrier mix puppy and *drumroll please!* Two beautiful rat-boys!

I've been on goosemoose some since I've gotten then and I'm lurked here a few times, so I figured I'd make a post about them finally and to say "I'm back!"

The day they came home with us. Flux (white/cream) and Alex (blue hoody)
9toplc.jpg

Flux has since then got his simi nose spot
av20dk.jpg

Alex when he was younger. Not easy to get pictures of him.
f0dnx4.jpg

YAY! I'm back! :bliss:

Welcome back! I think you will find boys a little different than girls. But just as adorable!

Yes. I've already found that they are much different than the girls I had before. Much lazier.

The only time they go up on the shelves is when I've put new water in, food in or veggies in the bowl on the top shelf. Other than that, they just climb the walls and hide in their 'man cave' I made them out of an overturned plastic tissue holder. Clipped some fleece to the hole where the tissue paper is supposed to come out, left enough fleece to cover the back of it and stuffed it with fleece. Yay, they love it. Now it's hard to get them out of it unless there is food involved -_-

Because Flux (my boy)is bigger than Alex (Fiance's boy) and loves to get all the veggies before Alex does or get most of them, he has earned the stupid nickname of Fattbutt. And other variations of it. He's my big squish though. He doesn't mind me picking him up or anything and likes to chill on my shoulder whereas Alex hasn't being picked up and loves anything hoody-like.

I can't wait to see them grow even more ^_^

Back