It's been a while...

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mercurydust

It has been a while since I have posted or even visited this site. I miss it. But life has just taken some interesting, unexpected, and not so good turns. My marriage has gone south, and he and I are splitting up. I can no longer live with this man, he is just horrible to me. I have decided that this summer, I will be moving back to Arizona with my parents, and will live with them until I find a job and can get my own apartment. It has also forced me to make a few difficult decisions regarding my pets. It makes me want to cry just thinking about it, but...well, it has to be done. I have decided that I have to rehome my rats and a few other of my furbabies. Rats are not the easiest to rehome, sometimes, though, which is something I am sure a lot of us here already know. I don't want just anyone taking them. I want someone who knows how to care for them, and loves them. I am willing to also part with my beloved Critter Nation cage. So if anyone near me is interested, please shoot me a message here. I only have six ratties now, four females and two males. They are Uno (blue and white dumbo), Kaluah (nakie), Stella (black and white hoodie), Samurai (himi), Chance (black and white hoodie dumbo) and Sterling (black berk). It makes me so sad to think of not hearing them squeak and squabble over popcorn any more. But, life doesn't always go down the road we would like it to. :(

Sorry to hear that things have not been so good for you.
Hopefully now you can start fresh. Good luck on the rehoming of the furries. It must be difficult for you.

Aw, that's rough...I'm sorry :( It sounds like it's for the best though. Good luck finding nice, new homes for your rats and yourself!

Back