Its a 1st 2nd 3rd 4th birthday party/photo shoot :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lina

A bit of a update on my animals since I mostly just been lucking around here but I still enjoy reading about all your rats and other animals :D

All my animals have had birthdays or about to have birthdays in the next month or so and since I don't know any dates we had a photo shoot and treats today.

having her 1st birthday is Miss Lily who prefers to stay in her cage but posed very nicely for the camera today :heart:
SAM_0668.jpg

SAM_0667.jpg

having her 2nd birthday is Ruby , She is doing very well, she had a couple of minor URIs at the start of the year but nothing over the winter :heart:

SAM_0659.jpg

SAM_0650.jpg

and having his 3rd birthday is my lovely old man Socks, :heart: :heart: who is doing wonderfully well, his legs still work, though his grip is not as strong when he is on my shoulder so I have to be very careful there, he loves his girls, he sleeps alot more but is still first to the door for food and cuddles :heart:

DSCF1952z.jpg

DSCF1954.jpg

DSCF1955g.jpg

And we tried for a group shot, Ruby didn't help much my trying to climb up my arm all the time :roll: but we managed a few :)

SAM_0697.jpg

SAM_0775.jpg

SAM_0739.jpg

SAM_0712.jpg

I gave them each a savoury for a treat, the girls took off with theirs and hid them down the bottom of the cage and then came back to steal Socks's one, so I held onto it and got some bad blurry photos

Lily tried to steal it from the top shelf
SAM_0811.jpg

Socks was happy with getting a bite every now and then
SAM_0806.jpg

Ruby was bite and run :lol:
SAM_0812-1.jpg

SAM_0813.jpg

And the 4th one to have her 4th birthday is Jellybean the cat who is still as nutty as ever and goes where she wants too by opening doors and runs over the roof like a baby elephant at 4 o’clock in the morning :roll: she can chew the clanger out of a bell on her collar in 10mins flat :roll: I have to find a heavy duty bell that can resist a cats teeth
she makes us all laugh and we love her a lot

DSCF6232.jpg

she likes to sleep on two water tanks at the same time
DSCF8911.jpg

:)

Back