Is there a new Rat Nation cage?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christie

I've heard about the Critter nation a couple times but I dont know anything about it. I would LOVE to have a ferret nation but my 9 girls could fit through the bars. So is the critter nation out yet? Do you have any pictures, websites, dimensions, bar spacing size? Any info helps. Thanks!! :cuddle:

It isn't out yet.
People are hoping that it will be out sometime this fall.

edit: so far there has not been any release date announced.
All indicatations seem to be that it will be awhile yet.
It is expected to be more expensive than the FN due to the decreased bar spacing and thus increased weight, etc.

from what i have gathered on the issue, the rat nation is the same dimensions and everything else as the FN except the bar spacing is smaller. i do not know how much smaller. i don't know the price or the exact release date but rumor had it for coming out late summer early fall. i'm impatiently waiting and am hoping for more news on it. so far nothing yet.

has anyone else contacted midwest homes recently? i just sent them an email and so haven't heard anything back yet of course. basically i asked when the release may be and at what estimated price. i'm hoping to get more of an answer then its in the works. i'll post their reply here when i get it. but i was wondering if anyone else has asked the company about it recently?

they were very prompt in their reply. i liked that. unfortunately they were unable to give us any new information. this was their reply:

We are in the final stages of development of the Critter Nation. Sorry to say we have no release or price information available at this point. Your name has been added to our notification list, as soon as the information becomes available you will be notified. Thank you for your time and interest.
Bryan Jennings
Product Development
http://www.midwesthomes4pets.com/

Back