Is my old black variberk Saffi just a wannabe hoodie??

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilspaz68

What's your take on this??

Saffi-issheahoodiewannabe.jpg

morepicsofSaffisbutt.jpg

And this is the side I usually see, as she's always running towards, not away from her Mom. :heart:

ThisisthesideIamusedto.jpg

She and Fable are 29 months young :)

I have never seen the stripe down the back, just thought it was the oddest thing like maybe all rats derive from a hooded strain and the colour is underlying :roll:

Now that you bring that up... I often noticed a "stripe" down the back, sometimes very faint but it was there and then as the little one aged, it was gone.

But I've had blues that rusted all over, not just forming a stripe.

I have an old girl (22 months) who's also getting rusty! I think it looks pretty. And it seems that the redder she gets the sweeter she gets too!

She is the ever elusive.. Skunkrat! Found only in the wilds of Toronto apartments, these rare creatures only come out of hiding for their ritualistic dance of Food.

You must approach them with all caution, making sure to to keep your eyes averted from their supreme cuteness. Beware their big, precious eyes for they will entrance you, forcing you to give them bowls of banana flavored baby cereal.

She's adorable, as always!

Back