Intros with Rescues

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickelrat

About 2 weeks ago I took in 2 beautiful blue boys while Jorats took Radar. All three were left abandoned at this apartment place. The blue boys were in one cage and Radar was in his own cage. It was instant love for my 2 new rescues, Quill and Indie. They are both sweetie pies and love their out times.

Well, all last week I've been trying to introduce these two boys with my other 7 rescues that live in a FN. Intros were going so good that today I decided that Quill and Indie were finally ready for their new home and cagemates. This was done 7 hours ago and I have to say that everything is wonderful. :dance:

Here are some pics of Quill, Indie, their new home and some cagemates:

Quill sleeping, exhausted.
Intro5.jpg

Quill, after I woke him up.
Intro4.jpg

Beautiful dumbo Indie.
Intro3.jpg

Holly
Intro6.jpg

Indie playing with his new sisters, Ivy (blue agouti) and Charlie (blue dumbo).
Intro2.jpg

Burma is still not sure of Indie. She likes to whine a lot. :lol:
Intro.jpg

Congrats on the intros :D I'm glad it went well :joy: They are so pretty, I :heart: Dumbos, someday I will get one *sighs wistfully*

I absolutely refuse to look at the pictures as I know you are overblessed with blues and I like you too much to hate you :mrgreen:
Ok, so I peeked just a little...
Ok, so I used my zoom on every picture....

That picture of Indy, Ivy & Charlie is straight out of my dreams. And Quill - mylord, if god can create that color he can surely create endless peace in the world.

Awww I love successful intro's, they make me sooo happy. :mrgreen:

I love to lie there and watch them interact for hours, partially because I want to make sure of no problems but also to see the happy group integrating. LOL
Poor Burma, you always feel sorry for one or two. They always seem so confused. :roll:

Back