Intros in the playpen

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SQ

Senior Member - Vegan for the animals
With 22 rats, I need fewer groups so am integrating the five young girls available for adoption,
in with the four girls from December/early Jan.

Jan21ninegirlsplaypenintro05.jpg

Jan21ninegirlsplaypenintro04.jpg

Hard to believe that there are 9 rattie girls in there ... somewhere ...
Jan21ninegirlsplaypenintro03.jpg

Jan21ninegirlsplaypenintro02.jpg

Jan21integrationof9rattiegirls01.jpg

Jan21fiveyounggirlsinplaypen01.jpg

Peter, Jacob, Grace, Joy, and Hope (the 3 girls are spayed) together in the play pen:
Jan21girlsandJacob.jpg

not a great pic ... Where are Peter and Joy?

Peter climbing out:
Jan21Peterclimbing.jpg

We did intros in a neutral area and have moved to intros in the playpen.
So far, so good.

You've got pretty rats. And as soon as I seen the playpen I had to go check it out. I definately don't need it, the kichen table is the play area, but it would be nice to have.
As would the Ruud, and the ferret condo, and the playmat, and a few more tunnels, and houses, and blankies, and......well you know.

I am a failed foster mom. I really couldn't keep them all, I shouldn't have kept any, but I couldn't resist keeping two & I wish I'd kept three. If I were rich and could hire a rat nanny I would keep them all!!!

Maybe I'll drive to Halifax in the dead of night and do a rat-napping. :twisted:

Linda, We can leave any time! It's been a long hard week at work and I could use a break from reality!

Lock your doors, SQ, but it won't help.... we are determined. You'll wake up in the morning and find that we've made ourselves at home, put on the coffee, grabbed a few rats.....

Back