Intros continue

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
March13rattiesintheplaypenMiriaminhammockandPetra.jpg

The intro continues to go well.
I hope to soon have their cage cleaned and rearranged so that all ratties will soon be living together

March13MiriaminhammockandCraig.jpg

March13rattieintroinplaypenday2.jpg

So ... the 21 younger ratties are presently living in the large martins playpen until I get the CNs taken apart, cleaned, set up and rearranged. I really need another CN or FN section ... but low on funds and have not been able to find a used one :(

March25busylittlebeaversmadeanotherdoor.jpg

Some very creative little ratties have been hard at work creating more doors in the box in the playpen .... guess the 3 I made were not enough LOL

March25littlerattiescreatedanotherdoor.jpg

Thanks.
Pitite Grise is living with my older group but the other girls from her rescue are in the group of 21.
I feel bad about seperating them but they are very active and were a bit too much for the seniors.

I had the 3 moms and their 27 babies live in a playpen for a while. That's a big colony, SQ, glad they're all living together.

SQ said:
Thanks mamarat :)

Unfortunately it is about to get bigger in a month or two ... unless Easter and her kids find good homes ....

are you looking for homes for them??If I had room I would be interested.....LOVE those little agouti's

jorats said:
Awww... they are looking great. I bet they have no problems living in the Martins. It's like living at Wonderland. lol

You're probably right LOL

March25playpen.jpg

March25playpenpicture.jpg

March25rattiesinplaypen.jpg

ratties in the martin's playpen

March25checkingoutthehammock.jpg

checking out the hammock

March25MiriamAshleyCraig.jpg

Miriam, Ashley, and Craig

March25Paulintheplaypen.jpg

Paul in the hammock

March25largegroupinplaypen.jpg

Dahlas said:
I might know someone interested...but they would be looking for two... baby boys...want me to send them your way?

I really appreciate it, but I would feel too horrible seperating them
They might want to check out: viewtopic.php?f=56&t=29439
or one of the two other young litters in NS needing homes
or one of the 3 other litters in NB

no problem...I understand. I just thought I would ask as I trust they are a good home...and I know how hard it is to adopt to strangers....I will direct them to some of the other litters in need.... there certainly are no shortage of babies who need homes.

Back