Intros! Chip & Dale to Simba, Timon & Pumbaa to Baymax!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amanda1472

Hi everyone, its been a while since I posted here. But all has been well so there was no need :)

Anyways I picked up a little guy yesterday. My friend saw an add on kijiji about a rat who a snake would not eat, and that they would kill it if no one got it. Well by the time my friend got to him he had been in the snake tank for almost a week, and who knows when he even got food. He stayed with my friend for a week, and almost doubled in size. So her mom visited my friend at school and brought him back to where I live (London), he stayed overnight at their house and I got him yesterday morning.

Im guessing he is 3-4 months old or so.

So im hoping to intro him to my current 5 boys, only problem, they are also in two different groups or Chip & Dale, and then Simba, Timon & Pumbaa. I thought I would take this opportunity to do one big intro.

Any suggestions welcome. Im going to weigh Baymax later to see if I can get a better picture of his age.

Last edited:
I would definitely do a full group intro and I would do it on a table top. Normally, you do them on the bathroom floor right? That might be just as good too. No toys, no boxes, or hidey houses but do have a plate of soft food.
How old are the others?

I put a little bit food on a plate when I do my intros. Always be ready if things go badly. I've never had a bad introduction though, thank goodness.

Hope all goes well! :D I have a guinea pig named Simba and the other is Mufasa. Frosty is one of my rats after the snowman. Scrappy, a rat, is after scoobys nephew. Nala, my ferret, from lion king too. Love seeing others with "kids" movie names! :D

Back