Introducing (drum roll....)/PICS UPDATED 8/1/13 SO BIG NOW!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dspch911

Popper- this guy seems to jump at everything.
IMG_2409_zpsa277ae1f.jpg

Oliver- such a calm baby.
IMG_2420_zpsf574ad90.jpg

Peanut- this guy is so tiny and friendly. Just sleeps in your lap :heart:
IMG_2421_zps37be70eb.jpg

Axe- Does not like my camera :gaah:
IMG_2426_zps505323af.jpg

Throttle- very inquisitive boy
IMG_2429_zps9104d13f.jpg

Snickers- this baby is a cuddler :heart:
IMG_2431_zps69b19760.jpg

Grumpy- this boy claimed a hammock and wasn't coming out
IMG_2439_zpsd2e02b13.jpg

IMG_2406_zpsfae1804a.jpg

IMG_2412_zps799b6b96.jpg

IMG_2415_zps76bdbe9d.jpg

These boys were so well cared for - they are so people friendly, even the two hoarder boys - they just want to snuggle. We love them already... Our other boys, not so much - Curley has stopped ignoring us, but the others are still being a bit pouty.. :?

I had to wait till i got home to see these pictures it was killing me all night! they just wouldnt show up on my phone. The boys will adjust in a few days, little throttle was always a monster, always into something so he will be the one to keep you on your toes. But his love for hand kisses makes up for his antics. Snickers will need some one on one he smells hands will play a bit but was a bit stand offish. All these babies dart when there is a loud noise LOL it is a stage I think they all go through. Letting Oliver go was a hard one, if it wasnt for I knew the great home waiting for him he would still be with me, but it was fair to pass up that chance for him, he is such a sweet boy and deserved a good home, they all do but I was always partial to him since he was so tiny for so long.

I just love how snickers is sitting on the space pod, they love those things but he was always one to hide in the holes of the hammocks.

It was so strange when I put the boys up after you left, I am used to that carrier being full of babies, with only 11 in there, it was so light and so empty. It was a very odd feeling.

I cannot thank you both enough for taking in so many of these babies, they all started out in horrible conditions and to see where they are now just make me tear up. I am so grateful for you opening your home to my little babies. These guys have been my world since the day I brought them home trying to care and play with them so they would be happy rats. I cannot say thank you enough.

those are all great pictures. and so adorable. i especially like the one of peanut, it depicts him as so carefree and friendly with a touch of shyness/innocence. gotta love those goofy dumbo ears and sweet little smile

The other boys didn't look to happy this morning when I got up for work 0430. Hhhmmm maybe because all the new little guys were up running around already. Normally are boys are still sleeping in morning. All was good when they got their own banana. Peanut grabbed his and ran to the bubble up and hiding. Axe, Grumpy and Popper wanted to come out and play. Just didn't have time this morning was running little late on time.

firemedic said:
The other boys didn't look to happy this morning when I got up for work 0430. Hhhmmm maybe because all the new little guys were up running around already. Normally are boys are still sleeping in morning. All was good when they got their own banana. Peanut grabbed his and ran to the bubble up and hiding. Axe, Grumpy and Popper wanted to come out and play. Just didn't have time this morning was running little late on time.

The older boys will have to adjust to the smell of new rats. Just be careful some of my boys would bite hands if it smelled like a new rat. Since peanut is so young, you will have to wait a few weeks longer to do intros he is a very young boy.

I am glad to see you came to the forum! you have Phantoms seal of approval (since he pee'd on your back)!

Poor little peanut always seems to be on the bottom of the rat pile! No bananas left by 0800! Big boys still on the cranky side :emb: All little ones seem to be finding their own sleeping spots last time I looked.... You'd never know those were hoarder/neglected boys Al had them all laying on him when we got home. Only one that was jumpy was Popper - that's how he got his name! Our other boys still aren't that at ease with us. Peanut was sleeping in my lap under my computer as I was posting the pics, but he did relieve himself on Al before hand (pooped too). Al was still talking about Phantom when he went to bed - he loves that boy!

Back