Introducing Callum

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LA

I've had a lot going on in the past year with family and things. It's taken me away from the forum a lot, and I just haven't had the energy at the end of the day to come on here. My daughter who is now 2.5 is full of energy and crazy (in a great way however). Some of you know that I became pregnant last year and in March I had our son Callum. That also attributed to my exhaustion LOL.
My rat #'s have been decreasing and for the first time in 5 years I'm ratless. We are taking a break for now because I feel that I personally just can't care for them as well as I used to with a 2.5 year old and a 2 month old. I need to focus on my kids first. I look really forward to having them again, but want to do it as a family thing once both kids are older.

Callum was born on March 24 with a very short labor... and I thought Esamae came fast. He was a healthy 7lbs and is now at 2 months over 10lbs (I find out in two weeks how much he's gained.

I wanted to introduce him to you.

Callum
20120515_162950.jpg

And of course Esamae at 2.5 years.
20120514_202628.jpg

Lovely kids!! So nice to see you back for a Forum visit. Congratulations on Callum's birth. Is Esamae happy to be a big sister?

It is a shock to see Esamae -- she was just a baby the last time I saw her photo. She is such a beautiful little girl.

So now you have rugrats instead of pet rats. ;) No wonder you need a break from pets, with your kids at the ages where they need a huge amount of your time.

Maybe we should have a special section (Rugrats?) for news of people's kids. I enjoy the updates. Hope you'll drop in here when you get the chance.

Esamae LOVES being a big sister, she shares pretty well (except for her stollar LOL). She comes home and immediately asks where her brother is and goes to say hi to him. She's a good big sister.

Congratulations!

beautiful children!!

I second the "rug rats" idea, it's fun seeing the baby photos and then the ones as they grow, it all happens so fast!

Back