Indian Summers

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quinnchilla

I got my new boy, Indy, today! :happydance:
He is such a sweetheart and has already boggled and bruxed for me and was content to just sit on my shoulder for a good hour +.

Anyway I THOUGHT I was getting a fawn but apparently he had different ideas. He was born a gorgeous bright fawn and has transformed himself into a gorgeous bright cinnamon it appears! He is (although I may be biased) a very very handsome boy. He will be 4 months next Thursday.
Go look at his pictures! http://www.flickr.com/photos/34251922@N ... 569549781/

Also Phoebe is in love with him. And yes she is pathetically small :roll:

He's such a sweetie. I feel bad that he's alone for now though :(
Soon enough. I wish I could have gotten another boy but the litters didn't turn out large as had been hoped. I'm lucky I even got one, somebody backed out of the adoption. I was waiting on two other litters that were going to be bred but one was a false pregnancy and the other only had 4 pups, 1 male. I'm so so happy to have my boy though, he's a gorgeous hunk of loving manrat! :nod:

Thanks everyone. He certainly is a cutie. I put him down to let him explore a little and he ran around the bed then came back to me and climbed up to my shoulder to sit. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Back