Inca has her Spay/Removal - Update 7/6

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilspaz68

So tonight Jenny came over with a new toy :) And played with Inca for ages. :D

jun23Inca.jpg

She even HUNG from it!

jun23Incahanging.jpg

Give...me...that!!!!

jun23IncaGivemethat.jpg

Wish my very feisty girl much luck today :mrgreen:

She's become very cuddly with me now that Tria has gone. :(

There's 7 procedures/surgeries today so I have NO clue when Inca will be done...it's going to be a very long day :undecided:

There were too many emergency procedures today so I called and made big brownie points with the clinic, by telling them that Inca can be done another day if necessary. They said they would try, but hoped to get her done. they just called and said that Dr Munn doesn't want to rush this particular surgery, so she's going back on Monday. It will be another long day, but I would rather have a vet who's rested and concentrating well :)

That's great! My vet has done the same with me before too, it's great having a vet that likes to take them time and do everything right :)

I will have you know that when i read that you wont be distracted my inca incision so you could help me with pika if she does, I almost cried :laugh4: Instantly I opened a new window, and started looking to see if she didnt make it through surgery. Go ahead laugh, i did after they explained in chat it was postponed LOL

I think i will be more stable next week, but dont hold me to it LOL well stable as normal. :panic:

I am a bit worried about Inca. I think she's depressed without Tria. She doesn't want to run around on the floor anymore like she used to. I keep finding her lying down in her cage after only a short time. To get back to her cage she needs to jump 1' straight up (with one hind leg and a tail), grab onto the cage door and haul her body up and over. She's cuddly, and even licked me quietly not frantically today. Once she is spayed I am going to see how she is with boys. I am praying I can find her a friend. :sad3:

She's been dropped off yet, again...The Waiting begins.

Back