In Memory of Norbert

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littles

I know I havent been on here in awhile but I recently have lost my Norbert. He fought through cancer and won at an early age, he never got along with his brother and was unfortunately a lone rattie. When Jake passed away though he definitely seemed to be affected by the absence of his presence. Norbert was a snuggle monster that wanted nothing more to hang out on our balcony and dig in his garden and then come inside and hang out in someones arms. He loved banana and goji berries, kale and my smoothies. He died tonight in my arms unfortunately due to seizures that seemed to just appear out of thin air tonight. I will miss him dearly but am happy he is in a better place. He was about 2 years and 3-5 months old and just the sweetest thing ever. thannnnks for your time guys i just wanted to quickly share.
944f5e20a2764f567e86e5bd3786770d.jpg
c14a218facce13f40fb5efb4bd7a2ae5.jpg
5f0b49ad424044b0792d21eccfeca5d7.jpg

I'm so sorry. His pictures make me melt. You're going to miss him until you meet again. Thank you for sharing. He really is a beautiful boy, and it looks as though he had an amazing life with you. He lived like a king!

Such a sweet boy! He looks so happy and content.
Thank you for sharing about Norbert with us.
Sounds like he had a good life with you and was well loved
Very sorry for your loss

Back