I'm a Foster Grandma!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Good Karma

Hi All,

I am very exciting to be fostering 2 litters of adorable ratties. This is my first time as a grandma so i will need all your help making sure they grow up healthy!

They all need good homes. I rescued them from a woman who had several accidental litters and with many other issues to deal with in her life cannot handle taking care of them and finding them homes.

This litter is about 9-11 days old. They are dumbos and many will be rexes. What do you guys think about the colours?

Girls (3 of the 4 girls will be getting a great home with someone on this list!):
IMG_9264.jpg

IMG_9265.jpg

IMG_9266.jpg

IMG_9268.jpg

Boys: Some seem darker than others. most have some white on their feet and bellies.
IMG_9269.jpg

IMG_9270.jpg

IMG_9271.jpg

This is the second litter. These babies were born last saturday. So they are 6 days old. I have not sexed them yet. I am kinda nervous around the mom, she seems very skittish and has bitten my finger through the bars twice.
IMG_9251.jpg

The mom is dark, but i don't think she is black, she has some brown hairs as well. What do you guys think?
IMG_9253.jpg

IMG_9256.jpg

IMG_9258.jpg

IMG_9260.jpg

peek-a-boo
IMG_9261.jpg

More info about both litters including background on moms can be found in the rescue section.

Tara

So many babies!! The mom could be brown/chocolate but she's still black base so definitely aa/bb. Any idea of dad?
Did the woman organize herself to avoid anymore future accidents?
Can't wait to see these babies grow!

:D What a wonderful thing for you to do, they are so cute,, I hope they all get great homes, as 3 have already! Come on take all 4 lil girls, they are a paired set! :wink:

Back