I was in a car accident today

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did the other driver get a ticket for improper left hand turn or something like that? Your muscles are going to hurt since you saw it coming you tensed up - hope you feel better soon..... :cuddle:

Car accidents are the worst. And I know that scary feeling. Sometimes if I'm left alone to my thoughts I feel it replay in my head my car accident. Not fun at all! But be thankful you came out of it alive and healthy! I always appreciate that I'm alive. I know all to well that if I was going *just* a bit faster I wouldn't be speaking to you all right now.

But don't let it get to you! Just think of all the good things in life and how you will move on from this!!

DarkRider2k3 said:
Car accidents are the worst. And I know that scary feeling. Sometimes if I'm left alone to my thoughts I feel it replay in my head my car accident. Not fun at all! But be thankful you came out of it alive and healthy! I always appreciate that I'm alive. I know all to well that if I was going *just* a bit faster I wouldn't be speaking to you all right now.

But don't let it get to you! Just think of all the good things in life and how you will move on from this!!

Are you talking about the accident we were in? Yeah it was terrifying. I can tell you that I had pain for several months after mine and have permanent damage done to my left breast from the seat belt..I'm STILL fighting with the insurance company from the accident and that was about a year and a half ago. And I also suspect it made my fibromyalgia pain worse and I have the beginnings of arthritis in my neck and shoulders now too...

care accidents suck!! SQ you're in my thoughts and keep us updated on how you're doing! :hugs:

Back