I think Dante is dying : (

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so very sorry to hear this, bless him & you, I will keep you in my prayers, I have an old girl, a heart rat who is going down too, I give her nursing care, it is so hard.:getwell:

I am so, so sorry to hear this. You will be in my thoughts.

As an aside, do you remember Mouse, the PEW that was living all alone in a tiny hamster cage, that you "encouraged" me to bring home? Well, we lost her a little over a week ago, to a nasty PT. We only had a year with her, but it made all the difference.

I know she will be waiting for Dante at the bridge, because you did so much to make sure she was looked after.

My heart is breaking for you.

I'm sorry it's time to say goodbye to your little man. I do the same thing for my babies when they stop eating and drinking. Safe journey to the Bridge Dante...
:hugs:

I am so, so sorry to hear this. You will be in my thoughts.

As an aside, do you remember Mouse, the PEW that was living all alone in a tiny hamster cage, that you "encouraged" me to bring home? Well, we lost her a little over a week ago, to a nasty PT. We only had a year with her, but it made all the difference.

I know she will be waiting for Dante at the bridge, because you did so much to make sure she was looked after.

My heart is breaking for you.
I do remember little Mouse :') I am so sorry for your loss, Im glad I played a small part in helping her find you. I am sure her and Dante and all the others are playing together happily.

Thank you all for your kind words. It feels really empty and wierd having no rats. It i goignt o take a lot fo getting used too.
I really appreciate my vet though, everyone i encountered was so kind and caring. It jsut sucks.

Back