I Quit Grey's Anatomy!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noo noooo not you! LMAO You only did it once, I can live with that. LMAO

It's just one of my weird freaky things when it's perpetuated as Izzy. All of them think it's like that! *shows really crazy side*

Cait said:
Noo noooo not you! LMAO You only did it once, I can live with that. LMAO

It's just one of my weird freaky things when it's perpetuated as Izzy. All of them think it's like that! *shows really crazy side*

:giggle:

i just saw it today....

[spoiler:bc1l5vu7]i like that they have a storyline/love interest thing for george for if he decides to come back... if they both go i will be depressed... i was really shocked, that it was george... and boo on that girl for calling him ordinary looking..

*has had a crush on the guy that plays george since i was littler*
*was a litttle sad when i found out.. he was interested in people... of the same sex*

didn't he look so cuuuute as a soldier tho? :heart:[/spoiler:bc1l5vu7]

:sad3:

[spoiler:g1zjnd36]He did look great as a soldier... He looked so spiffy! But then most guys do look pretty impressive in dress blues. :p And I don't happen to think he's ordinary looking, he has such beautiful eyes!!

I think his love interest will be a very good reason to keep him around. That sucks as soon as he "finds" somebody, he gets you know, hit by a bus. :whip: Such is Grey's. You can't BE happy, DUH. You get married, you get cancer. You find your lesbian love, your father disowns you. You get a fellowship, your husband leaves you. It's Grey's MO.[/spoiler:g1zjnd36]

[spoiler:3e6eeuhw]the spiffiest! i just hope they both stay.... i need them in my life![/spoiler:3e6eeuhw]

Cait you'd be proud. I borrowed my brothers girlfriends Greys' series season 1 and 2 on dvd and probably spent like 8hr straight watching Greys' the other day lol I'm almost done season 2 so I'll have to get season 3 and 4 from her. She has 'em all. She's a nurse here lol she loves the show.

I'm so proud... I'm like a proud mama. *sniffs*

Hey if you watched season 2 you'd know where that came from. :D

And watch out for the last few episodes of season 2, they wrecked my life. A bit.

lol aww. I have two more disks to go for season two. It's soooo good! That bomb in the chest one was so nuts! I remember seeing part of it on tv and then didn't get to watch the rest and wanted to. That was a great one.

[spoiler:2zv9pla2]I am not going to be popular with Cait but I think it was time for both characters to leave. George was barely a thought in most episodes, and he would be wearing a red uniform if he was on the original Star Trek. :laugh4:

Izzie's thing with Denny was just icky...couldn't they have figured out something better? I adored Denny and found they cheapened him big time. :undecided:

I think her death also was necessary for Alex's emotional development...boy did I cry when he did. :sad3: Just like Lost's Sawyer losing his grip on Juliet and being devastated.

I think that Katherine Heigl needs to get some serious roles in movies (no more fluff roles like Knocked Up, 6 million Dresses, etc) and she could really spread her wings. IF she stayed with Grey's she might've gotten pigeon-holed as an actress and that is a real danger. I wish them both well in their future endeavours.

*runs really fast from Cait brandishing weapons*[/spoiler:2zv9pla2]

Back