I Quit Grey's Anatomy!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cait

Or I will!

Depending on how the first episode of season 6 goes. I won't say anything for those who haven't seen the 5th season's finale. But.

I may have one HUGE reason to quit.

I'm serious. I'll do it.

The depth of my devotion knows no bounds. Too bad I'm only devoted to Izzie. Look! Sig! Avatar! IZZIE! No Izzie = NO GREY'S!!!

*raves crazily to self until someone comes along who knows what she's talking about*

Ack Nooooo!!!!!! I haven't seen it yet! Say no more! My eyes!! my eyes!!!.....(Oh wait a minute... I won't pop on this topic till I have seen it :doh: )

spoiler ahead, don't click if you don't want to know.

[spoiler:gaxs88dp]its that freaking elevator of death again! ugh i hate it when they bring out the elevator of death! means at least one of them is going to die. BUT! if they were both to live and i can easily see them neither being able to be doctors anymore. izzie i think would still be there as a character but i think george, if he lives but damaged (that hand was freaking messed), will probably drift off the series. he doesn't have a strong enough tie. while it would suck for either of them to die it would be easier to let george go, but then there wouldn't be that shock value that that show thrives on, well there would but not as much as if they let izzie die. so i can see a lot of outcomes and nothing that i can stake a buck on, the show throws in those twists too much to be able to predict the outcome with accuracy. but i will say this, I HATE HOW THEY ENDED IT!!! god damn! HATE cliffies, hate hate hate!!! when does the season start back up again? september? next week? damn i want to know what happens NOW![/spoiler:gaxs88dp]

Ok Cait, I am totally with you on this one, if Izzy's gone, so am I.. :sad3:
I was actually thinking about you last night as I sat fuming in my chair when they ended the show/season! :giggle:

[spoiler:1iu6h3j3]But you know, something my bf said makes sense.. sucks, but makes sense (why do boys always have to be like that??)... he said that he remembered when the guy who plays George (can't remember his name) got into that fight with the black dude who played Burke over being gay and they were both supposed to be "kicked off" the show.. well they got rid of Burke, but not George. So my bf says they're probably going to get rid of George now -- well, maybe not for another couple episodes, but soon -- and that will be the end of that. He (the bf, of course) had no opinions about what might happen to Izzy tho.. Thank goodness for that! Cuz if it was something like what he said about George, I would have had to smack him and make him sleep on the couch! :lol: No joke!
And I totally agree with Twitch.. I hatehatehatehatehate!! cliff-hangers!!! grrawr!! :rant:
SO, we're all in the same boat, and NOT happy about it! :gaah:[/spoiler:1iu6h3j3]

My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw the subject line... I also gasped loudly... hubby ran over and asked me what happened, I told him that Cait might quit Grey's Anatomy. He gave me a weird look. :giggle:

LOL Jo I get those responses from Mike all the time.

I was thinking about you all through that episode, Caitikins.

According to yahoo, both of those actors have been thinking of leaving the show ...
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/0905 ... omy_finale

I saw the episode but would like to see it again ... there was so much happening in that one episode that I am sure I missed half of it.
Those of you in the USA can watch the final show of the season here:
http://abc.go.com/

Those of us living elsewhere can't :(

I don't even like Grey's but...

[spoiler:barhk13p]She's gonna die because they have been saying forever that Kathryn Heigl is leaving Grey's[/spoiler:barhk13p]

I'm impressed at the response! I thought I'd get a "There there, Cait, get one of those things, they're called a life". I feel all warm and fuzzy now, haha! Here's my take...

[spoiler:3tubinja]ELEVATOR OF DEATH is right!! Man when those doors opened and it was George I was like "Whaaaatiiiisssthiiiissss!" One long word and so much flailing!! But... I also thought that scene was sort of telling of who lives and dies. This is TOTALLY coming from my already biased and probably wishful thinking, but I don't think Izzie is going to die. When the elevator doors opened and she saw George (Which, hi, they must keep that dress around forever, plus a wig, and I wonder who makes wigs for that sort of deal? Kind of neat) anyway when she saw him, their expressions were TOTALLY different. He was content and smiling, and she was like "WTF? What?" And the way they cut it made it seem like she was in limbo, like she was dying but not quite there yet... I dunno. Just a feeling. I want those elevator doors to close and Izzie come back!

But I don't want George to die... I mean I won't be completely DEVASTATED but I'm not gonna like it! He's an integral part of the group, even with his less air time.

Also... I just remember earlier in the first half when Izzie was asking George what to do and he told her that she already knew... And they had their little cute head on shoulder moment... To think that could be the last memory they have of each other. (Whoever lives, if either.) :sad3:

You know what someone suggested? That because George is all smashed up, they might get a DIFFERENT actor to play him... Like they do on soaps! That seems plausable but at the same time I can't see them DOING that. They know us fans are freakin' wack-job crazy. :nod:

I think THEY themselves don't know what's happening. I think they're going to judge our reaction before they start taping again, and see what option will lose them more fans and NOT go with that one. Remember they killed Denny? And they TOTALLY regretted that mofo, obviously, they keep bringing him back. I think this was smart, they can gauge how sore people will be if Izzie dies, or if George dies, or if BOTH die.

From the horse's mouth:
"I was assuming that at one point and I got a lot of shrugged shoulders and shakes of the head, so I don't know if that's a yes or a no. No one will tell me and I don't know how this is going to go. I don't know if I live or die. I don't know how Izzie fares." If Izzie does kick cancer, Heigl said she'd gladly remain on Grey's -- "I'm there," she told the AP -- and called the set "one of my favorite places to be." She also said that she had no problem juggling a television and movie career. "I'm more than happy to make that compromise."

So that's for her, IDK how TR Knight is feeling. They've been keeping everyone VERY tight lipped about absolutely everything.[/spoiler:3tubinja]

Cait said:
I'm impressed at the response! I thought I'd get a "There there, Cait, get one of those things, they're called a life".

"There there, Cait, get one of those things, they're called a life." (I'm just obliging her by saying it so we don't let down her expectations of us in this thread! :lol: )

Cait said:
LMAO! Thanks Kevin!

Where do they even SELL lives? I have a hard time finding one local. :p

They are very hard to find and can be very expensive......usually they come with extras like stress, bills, etc.... :giggle:

I course we all responded Cait.....we love you. Even we do feel you are a little ________________________ (you may fill in the blank) (just kidding)

Dahlas said:
Cait said:
LMAO! Thanks Kevin!

Where do they even SELL lives? I have a hard time finding one local. :p

They are very hard to find and can be very expensive......usually they come with extras like stress, bills, etc.... :giggle:

I course we all responded Cait.....we love you. Even we do feel you are a little ________________________ (you may fill in the blank) (just kidding)

The factories that used to make lives in North America all went out of business a long time ago. The parts are now made in China and they're assembled in India. I think tech support for lives is in India too. Then, they're imported here, with a huge price markup, and bundled with bloatware, that you can't uninstall, like stress and bills, as Dahlas mentioned. All in all, I think lives are highly overrated. :D

I only got to see the last 30 min of the show becuase I was working :cry4: So I'm going to have to watch it online to see what all went down.
[spoiler:2cstvtl4]I couldn't believe it was George that was all messed up that was so nuts. I think they're going to kill them both. Izzy had that shocked look on her face because she didn't know he was hurt she only knew he was going away to join the army and I think that he had that kinda smile maybe 'cause they were crossing over together. I was bawling like an idiot when I was watching that. I think so much stuff has been going on that that just kinda sent me over the edge.
Who knows maybe they'll surprise us and both of them live some how but I doubt it.[/spoiler:2cstvtl4]

I watched the ending again and cried again!! GAH!!

Hey, someone who is on Goosemoose, can you go over to their Grey's thread and tell them it's IZZIE not IZZY. That bothers me to NO END.

Cait said:
I watched the ending again and cried again!! GAH!!

Hey, someone who is on Goosemoose, can you go over to their Grey's thread and tell them it's IZZIE not IZZY. That bothers me to NO END.

Sorry, Cait.. I think I was one of those... I wasn't entirely sure how it should be spelled.... dang names. There are too many spellings! :wink:

Back