I need help with medicine dosage!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ratcrazy779

So I was doing some research and saw that Aminophylline or Theophylline tablets help with sudden respiratory flare ups and will help the rat breath a lot better I already have my rat on Bay and doxy (cause last night he suddenly couldn't breathe and was breathing from his mouth and I was able to get it under control) I was just curious if it is actually safe cause I got this info from "rat guide" a site everyone says is vet trustworthy so I'm checking here and would love to know the proper dosages for these medicines

Antibiotics and medication doses are based on symptoms/severity, weight, concentration of the antibiotic/med and a recommended dosage so unless you have all that you cannot figure out dosages.

Antibiotics and medication doses are based on symptoms/severity, weight, concentration of the antibiotic/med and a recommended dosage so unless you have all that you cannot figure out dosages.
I do have all that. I was hoping that someone would already have dosages from past experiences. Cause I can't find them anywhere online.

I do have all that. I was hoping that someone would already have dosages from past experiences. Cause I can't find them anywhere online.
Do you happen to know your rats weight ? Because that's the first step for any medication

Back