I need help.. Oreo dying?!?* update. He's gone..

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oreo was peacefully PTS 20 minutes ago after he suffered 7 more seizures in just over an hour.
He was buried in his favorite pocket hammock PitsLuv made for us, and with a letter Joey and I wrote to him.

Chelle, I would like to thank you once more for putting up with me in chat early this morning. You were more of a help to me then you will ever know. I appreciate it more than words can say.

Rest in Peace my beloved baby boy. You will never be forgotten. Ever.

Tarah said:
Oreo was peacefully PTS 20 minutes ago after he suffered 7 more seizures in just over an hour.
He was buried in his favorite pocket hammock PitsLuv made for us, and with a letter Joey and I wrote to him.

Chelle, I would like to thank you once more for putting up with me in chat early this morning. You were more of a help to me then you will ever know. I appreciate it more than words can say.

:hugs:
So sorry Tarah, you did the best thing that could have been done for him :heart:

Tarah said:

:hugs: I'm really glad I could help. Rest in peace, Oreo.

Thank you so much everyone.
It's been really hard no having him around. Even Joey gets teary eyed thinking or talking about him.

I miss his cuddles.. :cry3:

Back