I Need Help Now PLEASE!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christie

Ok so I'm changing my hole post. I have an appointment at the vet for Tyra on Friday morning because she has an URI I think. What can I do until then to help her breathing. Take her in the bathroom while theres steam?

Can you tell where the sound is coming from, mouth? chest? That might help determine what it is.

Bruxxing sounds like teeth grinding but sometimes it's so loud, it could sound like purring. Can you see her jaw move like in a chewing motion? that would be a power bruxxing.

Well its hard to tell. My mom said it might be her teeth. And it doesnt sound like teeth grinding to me but like Jo said, it could be a loud bruxing. I'll see if she continues tonight and shes acting perfectly normal. She was really happy to get out of the cage last night so well see what happens.

Ok, so I called the vet and they said if could be soomething uper resp. but if theres no discharge and shes acting normal and waht not what than I shouldnt be too worried. Is there anything I can do to clear up her sinases (sp?) a bit? Like take her in the bathroom when I'm showering for the steam or something like that?

Back