I need a picture please.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a pretty good idea!

Here are a couple of mine eating:

eating2_edited-1.jpg

eat_edited-1.jpg

Aww cute... Mamarat I love the grape eating pic.

Jo, I don't remember the name of your funny faced boy, but don't you have a couple of him enjoying his ensure just a bit too much?

Thanks moon. That was Sven, my three legged rattie.

Melissa, it's unbelievable how she's perked up with Jedy. She was missing Jacqui and now he can teach her how to play. lol

I am so glad River has a friend now. It is so amazing at how much they really feel. Everytime someone says "it just a rat" or "Ewww your gross" I want to smack them in the face and tell them how ignorant/racist they sound and that rats have more compassion and feelings than any human being I have ever met. :smiling:

River looks SO HEALTHY I am so happy.

Sorry no eating rattie pics on this computer. But I will post when I get home.

:D OH mommarat i dearly love that last piccie of yours, look at those darling chubby buns all in a little circle, I just want to reach in the picture & grab them!

moon said:
Jo, I don't remember the name of your funny faced boy, but don't you have a couple of him enjoying his ensure just a bit too much?

Lol, ya, that's Vincent, I can always count on him for the funniest poses while eating. It was Ensure. :D

Back