I Just Got My FIRST Smartphone :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with Victoria to add your google account to your phone it'll make it a lot more functional. Although you may have already done so as most phones get you do it in set up. Congrats on your new phone. You'll figure it all out yourself just by playing with it if your already tech savvy :)
That phone plan is awesome! I'm in Australia and we pay so much for not very much, there is no plan available with unlimited data at all here :-(

I already linked up my gmail account to my email button :)

Love that my fingers don't ache anymore from all that pressing, HATE auto-correct! I don't mind suggestions but changing my word completely..sor some reason my phone hates the word "texted" Huh?

Yes autocorrect is the friend of no one. I'm constantly arguing with it because it always thinks it can spell better than I can. The only thing good to come from autocorrect is the autocorrect fails which are hilarious at times :)

I learned to love autocorrect. Depending on the situation, but mostly its handy. Sometimes confusing, inappropriate, and at times I believe my phone has been drinking as it makes no sense at all! You will like tapatalk, I spend far too much time on the forum now! Haha! I bet your new phone takes way better pictures too!

Back