I have found critter nations

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you could put them side by side if you ripped out the side bars on the FN and didn't put in the side panels on the CN. that would be the only way though.

Sometimes I make things harder on myself. Instead of chicken wiring the FN, maybe it would be easier to just put 2 CN's together. I didn't even know you could do this until I joined this site. Ohhh the bad things you learn here! :thanks:

If you are really willing I would buy that 2 story FN off of you. I am sick and tired of my boys escaping from their dog crate (it is wired but the top's not, that's where they are escaping) and it's hard to clean. And I have the wire to cover a FN.

I will have bunches of cages to sell (after the babes have been adopted) after buying a FN, I have always wanted one!!

Maple305 said:
The store manager (Dorita) has agreed to order for anyone interested. $299.99 plus tax so the total cost would be just under $340.00. I do believe they require a deposit with the order.

The 2 story Ferret Nation I saw is at Petsmart on Leslie. I know someone there so I believe I can get the 10% employee discount. If my calculations are correct, the total with the discount would be approximately $305.00

At $299.99, the CN is the same price is a FN from the Petsmart here at the Kitchener!!! Just to give everyone the idea of how great a deal this actually is.

Wow, the FN has only gone up $10.00. I purchased mine in late 2005. I guess more people are looking into the CN as they are more suited for rats.

hi everyone, i just got mine from this site fyi...

http://www.petstreetmall.com/Critter-Na ... tails.html

they are having a sale on critter nations right now and shipping is FREE since they are over $50! the doubles are $230 and singles are $130. I could only afford the single unit, but even that alone i think was close to 70lbs. i cant believe i got free shipping. it also arrived 5 days after i ordered it.

this probably doesn't help people in canada. :( sorry about that. but i just wanted to let people know anyway.

Good price at $235.00 but that is US Dollars. With the exchange and taxes, I calculate the total to be approximately $300.00 Cnd and we would still have to add the US Dollar shipping, which I have not idea what that would be. For me, it looks like it would work out to be the same and I would be able to pick up in 3 days. Thank for the info though, it may work out for someone else.

Back