I got my fosters!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rat.charmer

I'm fostering for Rattie Ratz - got my two little guys yesterday. It's so wonderful to have rats again. The berk we're calling Indy since he is very adventurous and the hoodie is Leto, since the hubby is a big Dune fan!

IMG_20140216_001243.jpg

IMG_20140216_150147.jpg

IMG_20140216_104200.jpg

That's great that you are able to help out a rescue by fostering. Now the real question; will you be able to give them up to a forever home when it comes time? It's easier to give up ratties when there are too many, but with only two it would be so hard!

I applaud anyone who can foster animals. I think I'd find it far too difficult to let them go. Good on you! :)

love11.gif
They are so precious, I'm sure they appreciate you opening up your home to them and giving them a second chance. I wish we had the space to foster. Maybe some day in the future! Though I think I would end up keeping all of them haha.

The way I see it - by fostering, I can make sure MORE rats find forever homes. If I adopt, it just means 2 will find a home. Of course I say that now - when it comes time to give them up I might be singing a different tune....

Hi Viv, so nice to see you again! How wonderful that you can foster rats.
BTW, you are so lucky to not be here in Sudbury... freezing cold and too much snow!

Back