I caved; I couldn't help it!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D:! i saw the most sweetest baby dumbos in china town today!!, i wanted to get one so bad!!.. still have to wait for a cage D: he might still be there when i get it... but its still a pet store rat...

Hubby says they're eating solid food like a champ, preferring that to the kitten milk replacement, though he's still trying to feed it to Pi. Apparently tonight they just discovered the joys of chewing on cardboard. We're more and more certain now that Pi is a male and Dav is female so unfortunately we're going to have to separate them until we can get Pi neutered. They run and play and climb all like normal rats! So I think we'll be ok :) Pictures as soon as I make it back to Toronto. I'm heading back down Friday or Saturday!

(LOL I feel like a mom talking about her babies...my fur babies!)

Update soon with pictures :) I promise. The rats are with me now in northern ontario, the hubby had to bring all 11 rats up with him when we went back north for my dad's funeral so unfortunately they're all in their travel cages and not their big FN!

Back