I am going to cry...I am so distraught and Upset

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry... Been there....

Did you by chance recently deny an application? We have a lot of people that get extremely pissed off when we don't approve their application (happens almost daily) and some of them have really gone crazy and started smear campaigns like this. We also had another rescue go around and spread rumours.

It sucks.... As if rescue wasn't hard enough already.....

Definitely report it to CL, if whoever is writing these things has the email public or even one of those 12324$^$^3435@craigslist emails... have a lawyer draft up a letter and tell them to stop or you'll take legal actions.

Some people will always be twisted and cruel if they dont get what they want
console yourself with the thought that you have saved some rattie from being subjected to
that bitter mentality and that a little hassle and nonsense is but a small inconvenience for the
wonderfull work that you do...Rise above it and accept that most people are kind and loving
but within nature some bad apples occur..... (Never in the Rattie world, never heard of a bad rattie just a missunderstood sweetheart)

Love from the UK

thank you everyone for your kind words. They have really helped me out a lot and I am in a much better place about this today. I am still angry but not enough to let it ruin my parade! : ) It is so nice to have friends like all of you who understand.

Don't kill yourself over this Staci.

That is exactly what they want. I was not able to read the posts because they have been flagged for removal but I need you to remember something extremely important in the internet world.

Hateful and hurtful rants against another individual only hurts the poster in the end.

Your reputation with individuals who know you and your rat rescue will only induce further support.

Whoever this j@ck@$$ is has only shot him/herself in the foot.

You just continue on as you have always done without reference to anyone.

It will take more than a pathetic little tirade on "Craigslist" to harm your reputation.

Hold your head high and remember everything you have accomplished. Remember the love your rescue rats feel for you and the joy they now bring those who adopted from you.

Answer any questions asked of you in a professional and "matter-of-fact" way. Most people do not honor rampant attackers with any form of credibility so let the jerk stew in his/her own juice.

You are going to have adversaries in life. Just remember that their "problems" are deeper rooted than anything you may have upset them with and they will find very little to no satisfaction with what they did.

It sucks to be them. It doesn't suck to be you.

Do not ever let anyone else carry your joy and success around in their pockets Staci. Work on putting it behind you and do not waste your intelligence and energy on a sick individual. They do not deserve the spotlight.

You excel at what you do. Focus on your goals and do not question your rescue, the methods, rules and policies that you follow. If anyone feels the need to correct you on anything you are doing... they will do so in a fair and professional manner.

Send this moron a 50lb bag of runny rat poop. :sick2:

There is pride and integrity in everything you do. :hugs: :rose: :heart:

:hugs: Some people really do suck. It's such a pity that you and other good rescues have to put up with so much as it is, without having to deal with disgruntled jerks.

jennifervb said:
Don't kill yourself over this Staci.

That is exactly what they want. I was not able to read the posts because they have been flagged for removal but I need you to remember something extremely important in the internet world.

Hateful and hurtful rants against another individual only hurts the poster in the end.

Your reputation with individuals who know you and your rat rescue will only induce further support.

Whoever this j@ck@$$ is has only shot him/herself in the foot.

You just continue on as you have always done without reference to anyone.

It will take more than a pathetic little tirade on "Craigslist" to harm your reputation.

Hold your head high and remember everything you have accomplished. Remember the love your rescue rats feel for you and the joy they now bring those who adopted from you.

Answer any questions asked of you in a professional and "matter-of-fact" way. Most people do not honor rampant attackers with any form of credibility so let the jerk stew in his/her own juice.

You are going to have adversaries in life. Just remember that their "problems" are deeper rooted than anything you may have upset them with and they will find very little to no satisfaction with what they did.

It sucks to be them. It doesn't suck to be you.

Do not ever let anyone else carry your joy and success around in their pockets Staci. Work on putting it behind you and do not waste your intelligence and energy on a sick individual. They do not deserve the spotlight.

You excel at what you do. Focus on your goals and do not question your rescue, the methods, rules and policies that you follow. If anyone feels the need to correct you on anything you are doing... they will do so in a fair and professional manner.

Send this moron a 50lb bag of runny rat poop. :sick2:

There is pride and integrity in everything you do. :hugs: :rose: :heart:

jennifervb, dear you have an amazing way with words.
You made ME feel better and your rant had nothing to do with my feel bad situation.

OldsGal,
Clearly these people are crazy. I can't say anything more than what jennifervb already said to you.
Feel better soon sweetie :heart:

Back