I am devastaed!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phyllis

I went to love my Runder this afternoon & she lay on her side so still, I knew, she was gone, Oh God I have cried til my head hurts! She was fine at her ensure feeding this AM, at least my girl went fast. I found it hard to put her in the ground, I held her a long time, saved her whiskers & a tiny hand print, I buried her in a piece of my worn clothing, next to her sisters, I new it was coming bu I thought we had a bit longer. born on my birthday, so very tiny, but I saved her 7 she in turn gave me a love I will never forget, laying her sweet head in the crook of my arm & getting petted for the longest times, everyone give your ratties a extra love tonight & burn a candle in memory of all our lost rattie loves! I don't know how I will get over missing all my darlings I have lost these last month Runder & Gapa I will miss every single day! Good night my Darling!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCHWll8Qj3Y
Runder1.jpg

Runter2.jpg

Goodmorning.jpg

Phyllis, I am so sad that your dear Runder went to the Bridge. She was the tiny little girl that you fed with a dropper, wasn't she? Unbelievable that she outlived all her brothers and sisters.

This is such a big loss for you, the end of an era. May her sweet memory comfort you. ((hugs))

I am so very sorry Phyllis.
Runder :heart: looks beautiful in the pic.s you posted.
Thank you for sharing with us about your special little girl.
:hugs:

Aw Phyllis. I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. What more can say but that I can empathise with your pain having lived it.

Phyllis, always know that she is in your heart. I am so sorry for the poor loss of your baby! :sad3:

Phyllis,
Runder is a beautiful girl. When we have special ties with a rat like you did with Runder it is twice as hard to lose them. Nursing her at the being of her life adds special bonds. She will be watching from above saying what a wonderful mommy you are. She is now with her sisters once again. Take Care.

Ann

I am so sorry Phyllis, what a lovely little lady she was...very very special!
You nursed her at the beginning of her life and at the end. You gave her and her siblings a chance they would never have had, and she rewarded you with her unending love. :heart:

((hugs))

I'm so sorry Phyllis, :tearful:

Such a beautiful girl. Amazing the picture of you feeding that tiny, little, thing!!! What an act of unselfish love!

Her's was a blessed life. She had you to see her through something as difficult as babyhood. It takes a special rat mom to be able to pull that off and you did a beautiful job.

Her cloud will be full of her memories of you. :love6: :hugs:

:rose3: I want to thank you all for your wonderful words of comfort, I know i seem very upset but she was the last of my dumpster babies a tiny runt,, so fragile & ,me so sick with the chemo, & afaird of the cancer, yet we made it together, a very special bond!

Phyllis said:
:rose3: I want to thank you all for your wonderful words of comfort, I know i seem very upset but she was the last of my dumpster babies a tiny runt,, so fragile & ,me so sick with the chemo, & afaird of the cancer, yet we made it together, a very special bond!

That was beautifully expressed....I'm very sorry about your little one, Phyllis.

Back