Hubby rescued some rats for me today!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilangel

Yup hubby rescued them from a very big bin full of rats kids were grabbing and pulling and all but he rescued three little ones that he could just not resist. Right now they live right on my desk,they seem to like it there for now :)

I named them Storm,Pepper & Nezumi

[spoiler:1mz07lvd]Hehe :giggle: yup they are ikea rats! I finally got some stuffed ratties since not being able to own some for a bit hubby got me all the colors he saw there.
100_6358640x480.jpg

100_6357640x480.jpg

100_6355640x480.jpg

100_6359640x480.jpg
[/spoiler:1mz07lvd]

:laugh4: Love it!! Those will be the easiest rats to take care of . . . no poop/pee . . .and they can just free range, no cage needed! :giggle:

hahahaha awesome. Congratulations!

I've got the white one and the grey one at my cubicle at work (along with all my other rats)

My jaw dropped for a second! snicker!

:laugh4:

They're too cute! I've got a couple now too... the white and gray one... love the brown one!

Tehe. Ok, you got me. I got this horrible image in my head reading the title and the following sentence. Those are some very nice rat babies you have on there and I even have a rat baby on my desk!

I was really confused but the biggest smile on my face came on when I saw the pictures! Congratulations on your new additions!

Hahaha!
I was thinking to myself " ohh goodness! seeing my little babies must have set something off and now she's back into the rats!" hehe!
they're adorable! i have an Ikea rat myself!

Back