How's Dudley-Do-Bite??

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Godmother

I was wondering if he's started to calm down any, or whether he still wields the Jaws of Death. :evil:

It was a relief that Shelagh didn't ask me to give him a cuddle last week. I'm such a chicken about biters!

I am a chicken too....cats and rats frighten me if I think they will bite. Dogs not at all......isn't that funny. I will deal with the biggest dog......not a problem.
Hopefully Dudders is doing much better......Haven't seen anymore pictures of bloody fingers so I guess that is good news. :wink2:

Well Dudders still huffs at me through the bars, and is waaay too excited when he's out. He's coming out in about an hour after the Monsters from Moncton (nee Party Girls) bull their way through the china shop that is my livingroom :laugh4:
He approaches me now...he comes to see me when he's out running, so that is a good thing. He seems calmer but I wanted to make sure I was really awake and aware (that was NOT me most of this week) before "working" with him. No bloody fingers because he has had NO opportunities...hehe. And no devouring either. :wink2:

Godmother said:
Haven't seen anymore pictures of bloody fingers so I guess that is good news.

Or maybe it's bad news.... what if Dudders devoured her and skipped town?

:laugh4: That was so funny....well I guess funny isn't the right thing to say incase it was true.. :giggle: ..but still I laughed out loud.

Glad to see your post Shelagh. Now I know you are safe and sound....

It could take some time before he truly settles down. We took a break trying to intro Morris to friends. He has no idea what he's suppose to do. He gets the other upset by his confused signals. But it's not all bad.
Here's to hoping more time will eventually make them sweeter.

Romo didn't know exactly how to be a rat himslef... BUT he was never "really' aggressive, so I enlisted on the others to 'help' him to learn....
He STILL sleeps alone most times, and IS alone for most of the time, even though he lives with 11 other boys... :roll:
I think it all depends on 'how' they're 'brought up'???
:?

Back