Hope journeys to the bridge

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petlover

Today Hope starts her journey to the Rainbow Bridge...Her story although short was a beautiful one...
On march 3rd I got a phone call from our vets ...I thought is their an outstanding bill?....No they had a young girl rat brought in that had been found abandoned wandering at the side of the road. So the couple that found her had taken her to our vet and the Vet had contacted me to see if we could re home her...She was thin and thirsty and has a couple of small minor tumors,
We will never know why she was abandoned to whatever fate may of befallen her, but now she has a family. Hope came through her first surgery well and was happy and contented with her 6 family cage mates...Unfortunately her best friend Cotton traveled to the bridge but she was content with the 5 younger girls...Hopes tumors redeveloped and we decided to take her to the Vets again to have them removed....But this time the surgery was too much and she did not recover and she started her journey minutes after they had stitched her up.
She only had a short time with us but she had a wonderful life in just that short time, More than she ever would of from the day that she was abandoned...

Hope will be met by a very large family and her best friend Cotton and she will be free of illness ready to play and sleep in a huge ratpile and feel loved once more.. We will meet you again our beautiful princess and all the holes in our hearts will be filled forever..

Never a goodbye ..just see you later at the Rainbow Bridge

3.jpg

2.jpg

11039521_10153072006016154_1854435694_n.jpg

11047041_10153072006146154_734565568_n.jpg

What a sweet story and what a pretty lady. <3
You gave her such a wonderful life, and I'm sure she loved every moment she got with you and her rat family. She was very lucky to be with you and saved by you.
RIP Hope!

Awww, I'm so glad those people stopped and picked her up, and that you gave her the most wonderful home with tons of love. Rest well sweet Hope :heart:

Back