Hoodrat Rodent Rescue's newest for adoption

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lj

Hi everyone! I am helping someone place babies. I can not bring them here because I am full, so they need good homes ASAP. They were born at the end of April and are aboutt 6-7 weeks now.

There are 7 girls and 4 boys that are looking for new homes.

Drumroll please.......... :lol:

The boys!

Dexter
DSCI0162.jpg

Monty & Nero
DSCI0165.jpg

Forebow
DSCI0167.jpg

The Girls!

Toga (tan), Flash, & Flee
DSCI0170.jpg

Flee
DSCI0172.jpg

Toga
DSCI0174.jpg

Badger
DSCI0179.jpg

Badger
DSCI0181.jpg

Faira
DSCI0183.jpg

Pistal
DSCI0184.jpg

Mom also needs a home. She is a black hooded and very young. I don't have a picture of her.

lj said:
So, Cigar. I have you signed up to take Badger?

Only if she comes spayed. :lol: I recently drifted into the land of the unemployed. And with Osiris' huge arse I don't think there would be room for five in the CN heheh.

We can definately get her spayed if you'd like. I do also have a spayed female that's up for adoption.

:shock: Give me a day or so to mull it over. She really is tugging at my heart strings.. I'll run it past my brother and see if he spears me or not.

Which little lady is already fixed and ready to go? I'd love to hear her bio. :)

None of these ones, but my Alice is. She's a black berk. Probably just over a year now.

This needs a bump. This girl has to get these rats out sooner than later. I am afraid that they may become snake food. She can not keep them.

Two have homes. They are running out of time. I'm hoping they can get homes soon.
:stickpoke:

Back