• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hoodrat Rodent Rescue Shop - Premades available

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:congrats!: lj and henry's_mum! Can't wait to see the pix of all your "stuff" once they're loaded up!

All proceeds go back to the rescue! I wish you every success!

Stickied!! Great news!

I wanted to make a quick note, I was taking a look at the shop and I notice that you have different sizes listed with prices but if you select that item there's no way to change the size or price, not even manually. So all orders with those sizes need to be done by email for now, I take it?

Oh, and yes, pics... pics! When do we get to see what fabrics we get to choose from? ;)

Got fabrics and pricing up on my website. So start ordering people. :)

Think I will make some premades if anyone is interested.

It is all fleece for now. No flannel, but I could go get some if people are interested.

Premades available!

All sales go to the rescue.

Skully - 2 sets for sale made with this wonderful skull pattern. Skulls on one side and black on the other side.

1 small flat hammock, 1 medium hammock, and 1 small tube. $25 - shipping in Canada included. US residents, please add an additional $5 for shipping.
DSC00605.jpg

1 set for sale - 1 small flat, 1 medium flat, and 1 pouch hammock. $27 - shipping in Canada included. US residents, please add an additional $5 for shipping.
DSC00606.jpg

Floral frenzy. Floral print on one side and yellow on the other side. SOLD

1 small flat hammock, 1 medium hammock, and 1 small tube. $25 - shipping in Canada included. US residents, please add an additional $5 for shipping.
DSC00611.jpg

Animal - 2 sets for sale made with the leopard pattern. Leopard print on one side and black on the other side.

1 small flat hammock and 1 medium hammock. $20 - shipping in Canada included. US residents, please add an additional $5
for shipping.
DSC00608.jpg

We Quack for ducks. Duck print on one side and yellow on the other side. SOLD

1 small flat hammock and 2 medium flat hammock. $20 - shipping in Canada included. US residents, please add an additional $5
for shipping.
DSC00610.jpg

I've updated the website with some photos of products.

Anyone want some of these premades?

Back