Holy crap

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melissa

I heard some scrambling and squeaks in the Siamese boys cage.

Guess what I found?

STARLA! :crazy2:

I guess I know she can get in there now. I hope it wasn't long enough for an oops... :praying:

I would have, if it wasn't for the hedgie... I don't think they had a chance to do anything. She was only out for 5 minutes from her cage and when I saw them, they were starting to dance (on hind legs standing up)... oi.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you and Starla! But if it's only been about 5 minutes, chances are good that they didn't get there yet. :wink:

I wish I had a camera for the expression on my face when I looked over to expect Aslan and Miraz fighting over food when I saw not white bodies... but white with brown spots...ACK! I did a double take!

Melissa said:
I heard some scrambling and squeaks in the Siamese boys cage.

Guess what I found?

STARLA! :crazy2:

I guess I know she can get in there now. I hope it wasn't long enough for an oops... :praying:

ALRIGHT STARLA!!! :D!!!!

Never underestimate the estrogen flow of a rat lady... where there's a will... there's a way!!! ;)

You might want to get her checked. Rat sex, from what I understand, can happen very quickly. I wouldn't run the risk of suddenly being confronted with a little pink pile. AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! SWEET!!!

Sorry Melissa... I know I am hardly being a help but I think rat babies are the finest and most adorable things on the planet. :love6:

When I realized that it was THIS thread that you had updated, I had a small heart attack, expecting the worst.

Yay Starla, not a skank!

She is a sneaky little girl, that's for sure. I think she is made of stressball material ( you know how when you squish it, it gets real thin).

Back