Highways and biways for the flip flops

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mamarat

The little guys are going up the sides of the cage now so I've given them news ways to do so. this is an overview

a stationary elevator takes them to the second floor

through the covered skywalk

Return by the yellow subway to the ground floor

I have happy ratties!!

Where'd you get the yellow tube? I use a concrete type for a "ladder" of sorts but that one looks like much more fun.
jypemy6a.jpg

You can see it on the left. It has since been put into a tilted position against the door so they can climb it.

Mamarat had to install all those extra aids because Jana and Jaxon, the baby flip flops were determined to get to the top where Jaci, the non flip flop prefers to live.
Looks great!

Jacy is loving it but he was just neutered on Friday so I thought he was a little bit quieter. Back to his old self today running and loving Jana. lol

Mamarat had to install all those extra aids because Jana and Jaxon, the baby flip flops were determined to get to the top where Jaci, the non flip flop prefers to live.
Looks great!

I must of missed something or my older brain forgot ... Is something wrong with Jana & Jaxon? I'm guessing they aren't stable on their feet??? Their cute no matter what ... :tumkiss:

Back