Hi!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Female or Male?

• male

• female

• both

Results are only viewable after voting.

cotton+lycra

Hi!

I'm a girl from England and I am 13. I am a first time rat owner and i am looking for help and advice.

My Rats are female and around the age of 11-14 weeks (info from pet shop where i bought my babies from). Their names are Cotton and Lycra. Cotton is is a brown and white hooded and Lycra is a black and white hooded. I am trying to tame them at the present time as i only got them aroung 4weeks ago and i am the only one in my family who adores rats!

thanks for reading,

Jen

thanks! Its great there are forums like this around, lots of my friends think im mad having rats, even my best mate says so!! as soon as i can get a decent picture of my ratties i will put it up (im not a good photographer, and my ratties wont sit still for more than about 30 seconds!!)!!

hi, I am delaney, im from america, i live in indiana. I had three girls, but they all died. now i have four new girls. I have had rats since july 2006. oh im 13 too. i start 8th grade this friday.

Hi and welcome Jen!! to you and your sweet girls.

In your poll, I chose both, because I have spayed females living with males, most are neutered too. :thumbup:

Yay! I can add pictures!! i have some bad pictures of lycra, cotton wasnt in the posing mood...

Lycra.jpg

miss lycra

NosyLycra.jpg

miss lycra again!

LazyCotton.jpg

and a lazy miss cotton!

hi
i have a quick update here to explain my reset disapearance, unfortunatly i broke my collar bone and it is very painful. i cant get to door of the rats cage so they are not getting enough out time :(

sorry about any typos, broke my collar bone on my dominant side...

Jen

:sad3: :darn: :pillred:

hi,

thanks everyone! you have already made me feel a lot better, even though you are all across the the world!! :ilike:
just been up to see my ratties, and they are looking at me with their little rattie eyes.... making me feel very guilty... :gaah: :cry4:

Back