Hi

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lina

Hi everyone. I thought I would say hi but most likely lurk as I could spend my whole day posting on ratty forums and the boss might get a bit grumpy if I don't turn up for work.
I live in New Zealand and enjoy seeing all the different rats that are available overseas.

Any way I am Lina, married for 23 years, one son and two daughters, Only the youngest daughter at home now. Two cats, 14 years and a 1 year and one 5 year rabbit and of course rats. I have had rats for the last 6 years. At this moment 3 boys but tomorrow three baby boys will come and join us :joy:

first brothers, Zeke and Cole, two at the beginning of this month
DSCF6947.jpg

they enjoyed a birthday biscuit

And their nephew Placid (21 mths old) , his brother Zak left me too soon at the start of the year :( .
DSCF7002.jpg

Group shot; yum breakfast
DSCF7041.jpg

past.jpg

And these are my past ratties
From the top, left to right
the bestest rat Milo, brother Jake, only photo of loveable blob Jaffa and baby Ferrari (who ran fast everywhere) with Milo, my sweet BeeZee,
My vandel Strauss, sweet Levi, and cute Zak

Welcome Lina!!
It's good to see you here and your sweet ratties. Lurkers are definitely welcome here! :wink2:
Your ratties are gorgeous and congRATS on the newbies too!!

:welcome3:

:welcome3: What a handsome bunch you have! Cant wait for you to come out of hiding and show us pictures of the babies when you get a chance!

Welcome to the Rat Shack!! you have gorgeous boys and I cannot wait to see your new additions!! I'm sorry about Zak :cry: it's always so hard losing a furkid :(

thank you for the welcomes.
My new babies are here, they are so cute and small and friendly and pretty and handsome and sweet and and and. Can you tell I am in love already. :happydance: Will get pictures up after work today.

:welcome:

Your ratties are very adorable! :heart:

I can't wait to see the bubs! :tumkiss:

Back