hi !!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster1128

hello out there!!! i am katie from rhode island i am an inexperienced rat owner i joined this fourm in hopes id find some people who can help me out in my long road ahead. iv wanted a rat sence i was about 7 im 21 now lol. hope to talk to eceryone soon!

:welcome4: to the Rat Shack! You've come to the right place. This is a very supportive community, and there is a lot of expertise here. Good thing, too, because there is so much to learn about rats and their care! I started from zero knowledge, so I needed a lot of mentorship and I found it here.

One warning: we will be bugging you :stickpoke: to post photos of your rats.

Yes - "we like photos" is pretty much our catchphrase here. :giggle:

Welcome!

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 2

lol thank you iv already posted and meet a couple people who are not ao understanding and i promise tons of pictures when i get my little furbabies right now im having a situation with one i have adopted and unfourtunatly i have to rehome him to a persone with more experience :( i bit off more then i could chee

Hi Katie, welcome to the Shack! You have come to the right place to learn about rats. I have learned so much here, and the support and information have been invaluable in keeping my rats healthy and happy.

:thumbup: Welcome, I believe I'm one of those "not so understanding people" but welcome anyone. I hope in time you become a wonderful rat owner and learn a lot from this site. We really are a welcoming group....

Back