HI

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdventureRats

:hi!: My names Heather and I've been a member of a few forums over the years but haven't been active in about a year or so. I only have 3 girly rats right now and that's the lowest number I have had in years. Sadly I'm at work and don't have pictures on the computer to share.

Natalie is my oldest girl and about 2-1/2 years old now, if not older. She's a black berk and just sweet thing as long as your not another rats. Her Mom, star, passed almost a year ago and her sister, Fiona, passed about 3 months ago. So my old lady has been living alone and wont accept a new friend or two.

Then there's Creamy and Searchlight. There around 2 years old now and just sweet as can be. I adopted them from a friends Mom who didn't want them anymore because Creamy bite out of pure fear. She was backed in a corner and they where using a broom to get her to come out. I'd have bite them too. She's never bite but she will taste.

I also have a little Chihuahua named Spyro,
Picture071.jpg

he's my first small dog. I've always had BIG dogs and over the last 9 years those have been Great Danes. I moved to Denver, Co just about a year ago now from San Diego, CA and I LOVE it.

I look forward to making new friends and getting back in the rat forum way of life. I have missed it but my life has been pretty crazy over the past year and all the pieces are finally coming together.

Hi and welcome to the Rat Shack!

Your girls sound darling.

How do you like your small dog versus the big dogs? That's quite a change from Big Danes to Chihuahua. Very cute btw.

jorats said:
Hi and welcome to the Rat Shack!
How do you like your small dog versus the big dogs? That's quite a change from Big Danes to Chihuahua. Very cute btw.

Oh I just love him but he is no Dane that's for sure. At times he's so clingy he gets on my nerves. I'm just waiting until I can have another Dane. The place I currently rent is only temp as it's being annexed into the city and will be sold of as commercial property. That will happen by May of next year and I don't want to find myself in a position where I have a 150lb dog and can't find a rental. He is very sweet though and it cost me about $8 a month to feed him compared to $50+ a month to feed a Dane.

Can't wait to pics of your girls. :welcome:

I have Chihuahua to his name is Manny and he can be so clingy at times that it gets on my nerves to. He always has to lay on me and when I shift he usually get thrown off the couch. :lol:

Back