Hi y'all

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tale

Hi y'all,

I'm Theo from the Lowlands of Holland (that would be The Netherlands, Europe). :mrgreen:

And the moment I have (only) 2 male rats, 2 brothers called Pancho & Lefty. A while ago I had 5 rats, and I'm planning on having 4 again in the near future.

My 2 boys live in a Ferplast Mito aviary in my livingroom.

- Theo

P.S.: That Natascha beat me at first registering at this forum, that's only natural I guess. But I can't believe meep was here before me...

Tale!!! :hello3:

It's so great to see you here! I absolutely love your website and all your rattie stories. I'm so sorry you are down to two. I know how much you love your sweeties.

I'll be looking forward to meeting your new little guys. :hello2

Thank you both for the warm welcome. :D

jorats said:
I'll be looking forward to meeting your new little guys. :hello2
Well, I've not actually looked around for new ratlets (or "rittens" as we say in Holland) yet, but I'll let you know when I have.

- Theo

I will try to get them from the same breeder/shelter as the others were from. But things depend a bit on whether that breeder will have a litter anytime soon, and whether there will be enough boys in the litter etc.

- Theo

Hi Tale!

It's good to have you here :D You may remember me from alt.pets.rodents.rats.

You are down to only Pancho and Lefty. It must be lonely for them in that big cage of theirs.

Anyhow, welcome!

Dewi

THEO!!! :eek: what a surprice to find you here!!

Hahaha yeah i found this forum earlier then you haha! :nyahnyah:
:welcome: !!! Have lots of fun :hello: (i know you will, you have 11 posts already :lol: :mrgreen: )

Welcome to the Ratshack.. Your boys are just so adorable.
We are also planning on adding upto 4 new babies to our Alfie in the near future so i will be interesting to hear how your intro's go when you decide to have more.

Goodluck.

Yvonne & Barry

Back