Hi there!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dearpie

I'm Jill, or Dearpie, or Pie, and I live in the dry heat of AZ.

I currently have 9 rats (4 cages), 5 cats, 1 dog, 2 human kids and a hubby of 23 years.

All my rats are rescues or rehomes. I have one girl, My Olivia, who absolutely refuses to live with any other rats, but she's the best people rat! I've got two girls that will be 3 in August that live with me because their mom would get sent to the ER on several occassions for her (lack of) breathing issues.

My cats are all from shelters, rescue or a rehome. The oldest is 13, the youngest is now 2? 3? It's so hard to keep up! LOL

My dog is an elderly weim who turned 13 in March. I'm pretty sure this is my last year with him. Sadly, his backend is starting to play tricks on him, causing him to slip and slide on tile or hard wood floors. Luckly, the main areas he lives in is carpeted.

Good to see everyone here! *waves*

:welcome2: to the Rat Shack, Jill!! How awesome you are to take on so many rescues. They are blessed!

So sorry to hear about your dog. Do you think it's hip dysplasia? Poor thing! :(

But do not fear, we're a happy bunch and we'll be merry together! :grouphug2:

Hi Jill! Good to see you.
It's so excellent all the rescues and rehomes you do. :urock:
For all that you do for rescues and shelters too.

Oh, I've got a pic for you! :D

Little Davis is saying: I love my dearpie double decker!

smDavisdearpiehammy.jpg

We had a pointer who lost his rear end towards his later years. It was sad.

Weims are so lovely. I had a gigantic one that came to daycare, Miller. He was the sweetest thing, but got ill very quickly when he was around 10. Now whenever I think of those great grey ghosts, I think of Miller.

Welcome to the for-yum!

Back