Hi I'm Ink-eyes!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hello3: Welcome!! So good you chose this forum! You won't be disappointed!! :welcome2: Tell us more about your ratties!! And your username is very original.

Welcome Inky...

If you guys want pics of Inky's rats, just look at all mine. Ink eyes is my 18 year old son. :D

This morning, Inky urged me to learn how to play "Magic the Gathering" with him. It's a card game in a way but not really my style. Hoping to discourage him from wanting me to play, I told him he had to register and post on the Shack, not thinking he would actually do it. :oops:

Now, I'm off to learn how to cast spells. :roll:

jorats said:
Welcome Inky...

If you guys want pics of Inky's rats, just look at all mine. Ink eyes is my 18 year old son. :D

This morning, Inky urged me to learn how to play "Magic the Gathering" with him. It's a card game in a way but not really my style. Hoping to discourage him from wanting me to play, I told him he had to register and post on the Shack, not thinking he would actually do it. :oops:

Serves you right MOM!!

Welcome to the forum Ink!!!

jorats said:
Welcome Inky...

LOL! You've been had.

So we played three games. He's a good teacher. I won all three games. Beginner's luck or he let me beat him?
Anyway, I have to say, it was quite enjoyable. :D ...spending time with him, that is. :hugs:

I had a sneaky suspicion about that. HEHE Wayne plays magic. I have never tried it but we are really into playing a lot of 'different' games with our friends. Beats going to the bar in my opinion as I am not a bar going type.

I did like it. It's different and you have to think strategies at times.
I'm not the bar type either doesn't help that I don't drink. :lol:

We play all sorts of games. There is this game called munchkin (many different types as well) where you fight monsters and get treasure and gain levels and stuff. It's so much fun. We also role play like Dungeons and Dragons (which I love), I have played Vampire before but it's not my favourite. I enjoy it, it's an awesome night with friends.

I recently picked up the game pit (after our friends threw their copy out be accident) and it's an old game of trading. It's so fun but LOUD though.

Wayne plays Heroscape... not sure exactly what it is, there are floor tiles and attacking your opponent, I'm not so interested in learning it. If you look online you can find D&D minatures and he has SO MANY of them it's insane. This is one of them that he just got. It's not a great picture of it, it looks better in person.
300162832169.jpg

Oh well I'm obsessed with recipes and he's obsessed with that it's all good.

HEHE That's ok, I had never heard of many of the games either until I met Wayne and his friends. The first time I met them we played this game called Chez Dork. that was 2 years ago I think. We haven't played it since and we are playing it tonight I'm so excited.

In Barrie there is a store called Sir Games A Lot and it has so many cool games like those. Very off the wall.

Oh! Did we meet?? I met Jo's husband and her son but perhaps you have a brother, lol. Or was that Nicole's? Fuzzy memory.

Welcome! :D

Back