HI i'm from Australia

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AbbeyBenny

Hi everyone it's me Abbey Benny here, i'm from Australia and lives in an aged home. I love to have pets but never had a rat as my pet, i was thinking to have a rat with me here in the aged home that's why I join this forum to have some information about rat and their living. Anyway hope so all of you are fine and helps me to find something good here for me.

:thumbup: Welcome, rats make great companions, but need to live with other rats so you would need to have 2 or more.

Welcome to the Rat Shack!

Rats make wonderful pets!

They do get sick 'though, and it can be difficult to find a good veterinarian who knows enough about rats. (Most vets receive no training at all for rats or other small "exotic" or "pocket pets". It may be worth looking for a vet who can treat rats before you decide.

You've come to the right place if you need information about rats, where to get them, what to feed them, how to keep them happy and healthy... there's lots of good information already online on this forum.

Welcome!

Welcome! I too strongly recommend at least 2 same sex rats. Rats are very social and need to have a companion living with them.

:welcome: to the Rat Shack!

Rats are adorable pets, and you are smart to be here finding out about them before adopting any. I remember being amazed at how much there was to learn, because my family had only ever had cats.

Welcome, you've come to the right place to find out about pet rats there's lots of kind, caring knowledgeable people here.

Gee, you don't type with an accent. LOL!

Welcome to the Shack! There is plenty of great info here - have a look around and do some reading - you will be amazed!

Back