Hi Everyone!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Nanny

[Background=][/Background]
New "rat nanny"....looking to learn all I can about these super intelligent creatures! My daughter is currently raising a litter with the help of their mom, lol, and I am thinking of taking one or two (yes, I know the thinking on this). I do however have two cats, so pausing to consider this from all angles. One of my kitties has lived with many different rodents through out his 18 years, however, the newest addition to my family was a "dumped" kitty, surviving (poorly I might add) for an indefinite period of time outdoors, which could make this more problematic. Anyway....just wanted to shout out to everyone and let you know my purpose here. Thanks for reading.

:welcome4: to the Shack! How nice to know that ratties are a shared interest of you and your daughter. That means you each have a rat-sitter at holiday time! There is a good group of NB-ers on the Shack now, too.

MOM?!?!! :lol:
That's cool you joined! Welcome! :heart:
& Yes, I've told her she'd love a pair of baby rats :thumbup:

Godmother said:
:welcome4: to the Shack! How nice to know that ratties are a shared interest of you and your daughter. That means you each have a rat-sitter at holiday time! There is a good group of NB-ers on the Shack now, too.

Even though she doesn't own any, she loves all animals like me so she is already my rat-sitter when I go to visit family & friends in SJ! :D

Welcome!
A couple of months ago, I adopted a stray kitty, she's about 9 months old now but lived outside for some time before that. She's curious in the rats but nothing serious. It's working out well for us. I've got 3 cats and 8 rats and a dog.

Back